Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby it's cold outside


Well, I don't know if you can tell, but when we took Kristin and Mark's photos today, it was in the 40s. But lucky for Kristin and Mark they have love to keep them warm!

Today I tested out a Canon 1D Mark II. I think I'm leaning toward the 5D, but we'll see. Most of you reading this probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but that's ok. My photography peeps know what I'm talking about!

Tomorrow morning I hit the road for engagement photos, and Monday I have graduation portraits for one amazing Gator! It's a busy weekend!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

OMG you tested the 1D?!? How'd you do that??? You like the 5D better? I like the 5D, but I actually think something may be wrong with mine. I'm comtemplating sending it in to Canon for them to look at it. I seem to get a lot of blurriness in my photos, and I didn't have that with the XSi. I know it could just be me, but I like to think not since I wasn't having this much before I changed cameras.